How to become a pro out of BBG?
- Must have prior boxing experience and technical boxing training (not to include street fighting)
- Must be between 18 years of age to 25 years old
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to sign with us and a management team
- Must schedule an interview with our head coach, Kevin Brown, who will go over all other expectations
Elijah 'The Showman' Seawright with his 4th KO, against Timvonte Carson. Amazing fight
Elijah Seawright (pictured below), is our pro boxer. He currently holds a record of 6 & 0 with 5 K'O's. Elijah has solely been trained by his dad/ Coach Kevin Brown, since he was 11 years old and has added Paul DiTurro, professional Strength & Conditioning Coach.
Battle Boxing Gym was opened to help our young people to gain their confidence and to find "their voice." Elijah is a product of this vision.
We surround our guys with the best team, to produce the best results.
Elijah and dad/coach Kevin, after his TKO in Rock Hill, SC.
Pro Boxing Mangers, located out of Las Vegas, that Elijah is contracted under.
Elijah's team, getting him ready for his debut fight. Paul Di'Turo his strength and conditioning coach, has trained several pro athletes.
Hard work, determination, diligence, commitment, and faith!
Elijah dominating Roderick Gilke
Elijah w/ pro fighter from King's Promotion
An emotional victory
Click to watch video of Elijah's KO win, in Columbia, SC